Sonicomp offers a full range of non-destructive testing procedures. Including:
- Liquid Penetrant & Magnetic Particle Testing - to locate surface indications in ferrous and non-ferrous materials
- Conventional Ultrasonic Inspections & Ultrasonic Phased Array Inspections - to locate surface or internal indications in ferrous and non-ferrous materials including advanced fiber reinforced structures
- Thermography Inspection - to locate surface and subsurface indications in ferrous and non-ferrous materials. Also provide preventive maintenance support for industry
- Visual Testing - to locate surface indications and verify component features
- Dimensional inspections - to verify conformity to drawing requirements
Sonicomp follows NAS410 Written Practice; the NDT written practice for the qualification and certification of Sonicomp employees ensures a continuous training and certification scheme to meet all customer requirements for the methods performed.